E-Commerce allows companies to have their own on-line shops where they can sell their products and services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and they are potentially accessible to the whole world.
In order to be successful, an on-line shop, just like a traditional one, must take several aspects into consideration when setting up.
Certainly, one of the most important aspects is that the user should find it easy to surf and to find what they are looking for quickly and in as few steps as possible. The aspect that we call “user experience”, which is their shopping experience, must be at the heart of any E-commerce strategy.
An e-commerce on-line shop must must contain: all necessary information and data sheets for their products and services; customer service; return procedures; regulations, etc.
In short, we must create the ideal conditions to enable user-customers to make their decisions and remove any obstacles, be it lack of information or poor usability, which might trigger uncertainties or doubts in their shopping experience. (customer journey)
On-line shops for e-commerce should also be visible and accessible from all devices (responsive design), compatible with all browsers and be easy for company operators to manage and update them. Moreover, the system must have security systems that give users-customers full confidence when shopping on-line.
Promo.it have developed several E-commerce projects and we can provide expertise in:
- Analyzing the positioning and structure of your site
- Designing and creating the internal and external structure of on-line shops
- Developing E-commerce with completely customized software, or using Woocommerce, Magento, Prestashop etc.
- Advising our clients on how to manage the whole purchasing process: from a simple ’window-shopping’ visit to potential returns management
- Giving advice on legal regulations concerning e-commerce
- Integrating e-commerce with the company’s management system, regarding both orders and logistics
- Integration with payment systems on international circuits
- Producing photos, videos, product data sheets (with SEO techniques to improve visibility on web search engines)
- Analyzing and developing statistics systems
- Designing and directing advertising campaigns and sales promotions for your on-line shop